There’s a huge gap in the market for people facing two types of scenarios:
1. They’re new to an area and aren’t quite ready to buy a home but don’t want to fully commit to a lease (and aren’t even sure where to lease).
2. They’re a first-time homebuyer who’s nervous about the entire process. Perhaps because the market is moving fast, or they’re dealing with the fact that buying a home is a big-time commitment, or they may have credit challenges.
Well, we did our homework, and if you find yourself in this situation, we have a hybrid home buying program to introduce you to. Here are the requirements to qualify:
- You must have a job
- You must have an annual household income of at least $45,000 (the higher your income, the more you can qualify for)
- You must have no pending bankruptcies
- You can’t have a criminal history
- You must respect the 45-day move-in period
A key benefit of this program is that someone else isn’t telling you which home you’ll move into. You have your choice of where you’ll move and what you’ll move into. Essentially, you still get to shop for a home. If you work with our team, you’ll go out and search for homes with one of our agents. If you find one you like, we’ll move forward with the program.
If you have any questions about this program and what it can do for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to speak with you.